BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am looking to sell my 1999 Metalic Fern Green M3 with tan interior. I have yet to meet someones with this color. it has little of 112k miles mostly freeway. Since I've moved to the Bay Area, it's been serviced at San Francisco BMW and Edge Motorwerks.

the car is 5sp, has power vadar seats, cruise control, Premium HK audio with tape and cd changer in back, side-impact airbags, spoiler, fold down rear seats, and alpine alarm

I have the following mod.

dj auto with chormium/hid lights from umnitza
smoked lights all around from umnitza
UUC evo 3 short shifter w/dssr
Stainless Steal Clutch line
ECIS CAI
AA front Strut bar
xbrace
ground control coil over suspension.

all the mods have been done within the last 10k miles and performed at edge motorworks.

I am the second owner of the car and have had it since feb. 2002.

the car was in a minor accident recently and the front bumper, lights and hood was replaces. it looks better than before actually(all the rock chips on the hood and grill area are gone ). the front license plate have been left off. there is no frame damage. the car drives great and the engine is strong. i have dyno numbers from a dyno run i did recently if your intersted.

i also have a set (4 tires) of Michelin pilot sport ps2 that are practically brand new that i will be including with the sale as well as all the ome parts that i kept.( stock suspension, lights, etc)

the car has a clean car fax report

I am looking for 17,500 or best offer. the car runs great and looks great.

please let me know if your interested and i will email you pics.

thanks for looking,
Seung

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.