BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 2000 BMW E39 sport steering wheel, $600+ shipping

I would post pics but the photos are too large to be uploaded so I cna email them to serious buyers.

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,697 Posts
UCets528 said:
FS: 2000 BMW E39 sport steering wheel, $600+ shipping

I would post pics but the photos are too large to be uploaded so I cna email them to serious buyers.
I sold mine with the airbag for $350. For $800, you can buy an '03 wheel including airbag.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really becuase I went to my local BMW dealership and they told me a new 03 style would be $1300 with airbag. Plus, this is the price I saw the same wheel selling for except it was for 99 M3.

·
Brevity= the soul of wit
11,697 Posts
UCets528 said:
Really becuase I went to my local BMW dealership and they told me a new 03 style would be $1300 with airbag. Plus, this is the price I saw the same wheel selling for except it was for 99 M3.
:rofl: They must be charging retail +. Not to worry, my dealer has been known to do the same. Seriously- Go to Crevier, Passport, or Pacific BMW sales desks and you'll get much better pricing.

·
Registered
432 Posts
PropellerHead said:
I sold mine with the airbag for $350. For $800, you can buy an '03 wheel including airbag.
i'm in agreement with propeller. I bought a newer style wheel for my m5 with airbag for just about 800. I am also looking to sell my 00 M5 wheel, like the 'normal' sport wheel, but 10mm smaller in diameter, and thicker rim. I need to post some pics.
Mike

·
Registered
432 Posts
UCets528 said:
How much are you selling your 00 M5 wheel for?
I'm thinking $500 for the wheel and airbag.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts