Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rocket Scientist
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No Longer FS: 2002 BMW M Coupe (S54)

Car is no longer for sale.

I appreciate everyone's interest but I just can't part with it. Sounds crazy but whatever. I've figured out that in the whole scheme of things some priorities are bigger than others even if they are emotionally based. My wife agrees so I'm golden.

I've figured out that I can make it work even if it's an extravagence. While the 545i is still on deck the M Coupe will not end up as a total garage queen. It will be driven, just considerably fewer miles per year.

I apologize to everyone for getting their hopes up, eating bandwidth, and wasting their time. I would have responded sooner but between getting my head straight and the aftermath of a certain landing on Titan it went on longer than it probably should have.

If the consensus is I should be banned from the board (which I hope it's not) I ask for clemency. If this inadvertant tease makes me a bad person I ask you to consider your own feelings about this unique car and the people that indulge in it. Often I've thought that having two would be really cool (but a divorce wouldn't be).

I will be keeping all the other stuff I mentioned as I'm in for the long haul. My little M Coupe museum shall remain intact.

Again my apologies.

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Wow, that thing looks really clean! Whoever snatches this thing up will be very lucky. Where are the under-hood pics?

--SONET

·
Old Timer
750 Posts
Sent you a couple of emails. Very interested. Please call me or write back on the status. Thanks!

JT

·
Registered
11 Posts
Still for sale

if the car is still for sale, I would like to come out tomorrow to look at the car. Please let me know asap, I am ready to purchase.

·
Old Timer
750 Posts
Sold

ok, no more playing around. I'm gonna say its SOLD to me. Full price offer on the table. Please check your email and contact me so we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

Julius

·
1,421 Posts
JT///M3 said:
ok, no more playing around. I'm gonna say its SOLD to me. Full price offer on the table. Please check your email and contact me so we can make arrangements.

Thanks!

Julius
:rofl: :thumbup:

congrats on a beautiful car!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey this guy might be fake. I wouldn't trust him if he hasn't reply after several days. Does he really have the car? I tried to write him and he never respond to me. :mad:

·
BMWCCA HI, Pres. (fmr)
46 Posts
Aloha MRakete,

If the new owner doesn't take, or you don't already have a buyer for them I would be interested in the LeatherZ armrest covers and an indoor cover, as well as some of the promotional items. Beautiful car BTW. I picked up its twin on saturday! Sorry to see you've decided to sell.

Best
John

[email protected]

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Would not having the moonroof make much difference in terms of headroom? I always loved the M Coupe, but headroom is too tight for my 6'3" frame.

·
Old Timer
750 Posts
If you are not ready to part with the car, I understand. But please let me know what your intentions are. You posted it forsale and am 100% committed to buying your beautiful car. If you need more time until your 545i arrives, then that is not a problem. I just want to know if I can buy it. I emailed you 2 hrs after your post. Please let me know because the suspense is really killing me (and is absolutely unfair to me).

Thanks

JT

·
Old Timer
750 Posts
no need for a ban. how can you blame a man for being in love with his car (esp since its an MCoupe). just remember that I have first dibs if it ever goes on sale again :)

JT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts