BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i have a very clean 03 325i Convertible for sale! Please see details below:
2003 BMW 325i Coupe Convertible
96k miles
automatic transmission
power everything
power seats (both)
heated seats
fully automatic convertible soft top
3 spoke steering wheel with audio controls
HID / XENON headlights
Harmon Kardon Audio System
CD Player & am/fm radio

PRICE: $12,750 obo
*clean title, no accidents*
*COMES WITH EXTENDED WARRANTY!! PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS!*

DANNY HORDOAN 714-395-9243

Exterior condition: The car's paint looks very good. There are no dents or scuffs on the paint. All body panels are original paint. Paint shines very well and feels smooth and slick. Headlights are in excellent condition. The soft top convertible does not have any discoloration or fading. No rips or scratches on the soft top.

Interior condition: Interior has normal wear and tear, it has gorgeous soft leather bucket seats, all interior buttons and electronics are fuctional, ice cold a/c. seat warmers (heated seats) work perfect and both driver and passenger have power seats

This car is beautiful! It looks amazing with the top down and has plenty of power from the engine. Blue on tan is a very good looking color combo. Alignment and oil change were recently completed with a FULL MECHANICAL INSPECTION completed as well.

DANNY HORDOAN 714-395-9243

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.