1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2004 Imola Red 330i ZHP in San Diego: Make offer by noon July 20

In excellent condition.

All stock.

46.3K miles. See sig for details.

All maintenance, quite new tires.

End of lease.

Make your offer by Friday, July 20 at noon California time or I'll just return it.

Attachments

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,904 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
where are you located in CA? and is it a lease (which would be the reason for returning it, im assuming..?) whats the pay off on the loan/lease

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I am in Carlsbad (San Diego area). It is a lease. Not sure if it makes sense for me to advertise the payoff... They seem to be going for about 28-29 private party. I am willing to be reasonable.

By the way, the dealers are fighting over the car. For some reason, they want it BAD. Might be because of the 2.9% deal (?), and because it's a ZHP in essentially perfect condition. I guess they're easy to sell.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ooohh, very pretty :D

Have you thought about getting the dealer to CPO it and then buying it with BMWFS low rate financing on '04 CPO's? Just a thought. http://www.bmwusa.com/cpo/specialoffers
I've thought about keeping it, but I just have too many cars right now (4!).

Not sure I get it: I pay the dealer to CPO it, then buy it? How much do they charge for CPO?

Anyhow, back to the thread - I'd rather have someone here who's passionate about these cars to have it, so someone please make it worth the trouble for me...

·
Registered
112 Posts
let it go for the pay-off value, regardlesss of what KBB says. Do you rather the dealer take it and make 5-7 grand off it, or pass along the savings? Omar (on this forum) let his 04 3series coupe go for exactly pay off value, not a penny more.

so if you care, whats your pay off? if you are looking to make a few bucks, just return it

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Time is running out.

I will take $27K.

One recently sold on this board for $28.5.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gone!

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,904 Posts
Cool. Glad to hear it. I think. Gone as in sold or as in turned in?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts