Sunroof
Harmon/Kardon with CD player
BMW Assist with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Heated Front Seats
Brand New Kumho ASX Tires
Non-smoker
Tinted Windows 20%
100,000 Mile Extended Maintenance Warranty
All original paperwork & manuals including all maintenance records are present.
The only reason I am selling is I am going to buy a M3

PRICE: $36,900

Attachments

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
^^^ I agree

·
I know a thing or two...
7,439 Posts
Just for reference, we just delivered a 05 330ci with performance package, 20k miles, and cpo warranty for 33995. It looks like the book is way too high on that car.

You're going to have to come down to the 30-31k range to sell that car.

·
Registered
382 Posts
LoL. Looks like you'll be keeping it then. Sarafil works at a BMW dealership btw and knows accurate pricing.

Two big negatives to most of the people looking at your car here are: automatic tranny, and not a ZHP.

·
Registered
0 Posts
gslracing said:
If someone wants to buy it I will take $36,000 firm. Otherwise I will keep it, I like the car anyway.
$36K firm huh? :rofl:

No offense but people like you need to be slapped into reality! I purchased an '04 330ci ZHP, more options than yours, with 18k miles for $31,000

You have brand new kumho tires with only 17k miles? What have you been doing with the car? Trackdays or burnouts? Also, a poor choice of brand for an '05 330. Yes automatic tranny is also a BIG negative. Besides new ones are going real cheap now that the new coupe will be out soon, just what happened with the ZHP sedans last year.

Like they said, you will have to keep the car, sell it next year for $25K

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
Nice attitude. Just raise the price to $40k if you plan on keeping it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
TJS///M3 said:
LoL. Looks like you'll be keeping it then. Sarafil works at a BMW dealership btw and knows accurate pricing.

Two big negatives to most of the people looking at your car here are: automatic tranny, and not a ZHP.
Great deduction. The BMW Salesman is in the NorthEast. Prices vary by region. Just because Joe Blow sales guy can get X amount in the NE....has nothing to do with Texas...Calif...etc. :rolleyes:

Today's search on Autotrader for 2005 330Ci's

$52,695 Highest price
$25,995 Lowest price
$41,290 Average price

now tell me about it....... :bs:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ARE U KIDDING me 52,695!!! That was 1,000 dollars less than the MSRP of my 530i!!!

And P.S. I would rather buy a stripped '06 E90 330i (the MSRP is that of the price you are selling it at) because in about a year the e46 coupe will look outdated compared to the E90/1/2/3.

·
Registered
45 Posts
e60lover said:
ARE U KIDDING me 52,695!!! That was 1,000 dollars less than the MSRP of my 530i!!!

And P.S. I would rather buy a stripped '06 E90 330i (the MSRP is that of the price you are selling it at) because in about a year the e46 coupe will look outdated compared to the E90/1/2/3.
Hey rocket scientist...math wizard......no I am not kidding. BMW car sales in the US are not kidding either. Folks will go to the dealership and they will offer easy financing as well. :rolleyes: www.autotrader.com these are facts. You have an issue with math? You can buy a stripped Yugo. Your opinion of the E46 as outdated is your opinion. The E90 looks like ass...that is my opinion. Good Day... :rofl: Dallas dealers command premium prices for what you call outdated vehicles. Some buyers will opt for the E46 over the new Bangle Butt designs....that look like bulbous ass...the 2001 740i Sport beats to hell in style the '06 530i....Bangled mess.....

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
guitarvenue said:
Hey rocket scientist...math wizard......no I am not kidding. BMW car sales in the US are not kidding either. Folks will go to the dealership and they will offer easy financing as well. :rolleyes: www.autotrader.com these are facts. You have an issue with math? You can buy a stripped Yugo. Your opinion of the E46 as outdated is your opinion. The E90 looks like ass...that is my opinion. Good Day... :rofl: Dallas dealers command premium prices for what you call outdated vehicles. Some buyers will opt for the E46 over the new Bangle Butt designs....that look like bulbous ass...the 2001 740i Sport beats to hell in style the '06 530i....Bangled mess.....
No one has a problem with math. I think the issue here is common sense. Most people arent stupid and won't overpay for a car thats going to depreciate further. You can go buy all the overpriced autos you want. I, however, and many others never pay more than dealer invoice for a vehicle, not a 140% mark up.

·
Registered
401 Posts
for about 1k more, most would get a 328 (which is about the same as your car) e92 with some decent packages. xenons and sport suspension standard, so...........

i just dont think you really want to sell it by your post. Looks to me its more of "if i get someone who is willing tp ay this much, im bankin some if not, oh well"

·
Registered
0 Posts
guitarvenue said:
Great deduction. The BMW Salesman is in the NorthEast. Prices vary by region. Just because Joe Blow sales guy can get X amount in the NE....has nothing to do with Texas...Calif...etc. :rolleyes:

Today's search on Autotrader for 2005 330Ci's

$52,695 Highest price
$25,995 Lowest price
$41,290 Average price

now tell me about it....... :bs:
If you think those autotrader prices reflect the actual going rate for used E46's, you are very sadly mistaken and you dont know what you are talking about buddy. People overprice their cars on autotrader and allow lots of room for negotiation. Besides the more expensive ones are the convertibles, which demand a decent premium over the coupes. If anyone needs to get their numbers/math right, its you!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
guitarvenue said:
I never claimed that I was a rocket scientest or a math wizzard and no I don't have a problem in math.....And I didn't say it was my opinion that the e46 is outdated (it is a beautiful timeless BMW like my X5) I just said tht in the regular buyers mind they would say yeah definatley the e90 because I don't want to be driving an outdated car when for the same price I can get a more powerful car that will still be in production 2006+ for the same amount of money. And it makes no sense to buy a 3er for $52,000!!! I would rather have a loaded 525i and If I did want a 3er I definatley would not pay that for a car that in most peoples minds will be outdated in a year. And your bimmer isn't even a '06 :dunno: Whatever:rolleyes:

And P.S. I own a bangled mess and also an classic looking X5 in your opinion. And I never ridiquled the e46. (I love e46's) so it is my choice of car and I really don't care what you think about it.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
guitarvenue said:
You're trying to justify sales figures with arbitrary asking prices. I don't think there is any correlation.

There are many ways you could have handled the responses in this thread. You chose to match hostility with hostility. Enjoy your car; I don't think you'll make a sale on this forum.

James.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts