BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
WorkHardBuyM3
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Selling my 2007 M roadster, Red with Black leather interior. This car looks and drives like new. With only 20,500 miles i have taken great care of this car and it has treated me well in return. I am forced to sell only because i am leaving the country and this car belongs on the road where someone can enjoy it, not stuck in a dusty garage. It comes with Factory Warranty valid for 50,000 miles or April of next year (2011), whichever comes first.. This covers limited warranty for defects in materials or workmanship and also includes Free Maintenance so you dont pay for items such as inspection services, wiper blades, oil serivces, even brake pads and brake rotors...This type of coverage has always left me secure in the knowledge that if anything goes wrong, from a major engine problem, to something as small as a speaker, i can bring it to BMW and it will be taken care of for me with no charge. But this car is in amazing condition and always gets compliments wheverever i go...
I have full documentation for the car including service history which has all been done at a BMW dealership.
Specs: This car has the M premium package which includes dual powered seats, heated seats, memory drivers seat, cd player, 10 speaker Carver audio system and carbon leather interior dashboard. Also power roof, power windows, xenon headlights, auto dimming int/ext mirrors, rain sensing windshield wipers, automatic climate control with micro filter ventilation, rollover protection, BMW Assist and Bluetooth system, and Tire pressure monitor. 18" lightweight M double spoke alloy wheels and Cross-drilled brake rotors from the M3 CSL come as standard.
This car puts out 343hp @7900rpm/262 lb-ft torque @4900rpm. It went around the Top Gear test track in 1min26sec, faster than a Porsche Cayman s, BMW M5, Ferrari 575, and Aston Martin Vanquish.
It also has 4 new tires with about 800miles on them.
Carfax available on request.
Please email me with any questions or comments.
[email protected]

Thanks

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...kId=20005&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.