Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Alfaman
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No manufacturer builds a car like this anymore. The M Coupe is a sports car in its truest sense- it gives up almost nothing to luxury (this one is equipped with premium package). This car is purpose built. It is unapologetically light, fast and stiff.

Here’s what Jalopnik had to say about the engine:
What makes the S54B32 so wonderful is not the mountain of engineering awards. Not the incredible g’s its poor valves must resist at maximum revs. Not the horsepower-to-displacement ratio of a 1960’s Formula One car.
What makes the S54B32 so wonderful is the noise. It’s the only engine this side of supercar lunacy that has such a—for lack of a better word—voluminous sound. You’ll know it when you’re around one when the air around you suddenly fills with this high-grade metallic substance, this gray-blue vapor of noise that fills an S54B32’s surroundings with such fearful urgency.

This M Coupe has about 49k miles and is bone stock. The car has always been garaged and meticulously maintained. I am the second owner, having purchased it in 2008 with about 9k miles after it having been a BMW exec car. Car is outside Philadelphia, PA. I think $29,500 is a very fair price.

Attachments

·
Who, me?
2,733 Posts
What color is that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts