BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS: 2008 E60 M5, Blk/Blk, Rare fully loaded immaculate condition

3494 2
FS: 2008 E60 M5, Blk/Blk SMG, Rare fully loaded immaculate condition

The time has come for me to sell my beloved M5. This car has been amazing to own and has run like a champ. It has had no major failures/faults outside of standard maintenance and factory service bulletins. The oil was changed more frequently (at my own expense) than BMW's recommended service times. Any/all work has always been performed by BMW of Henderson or BMW of Las Vegas.

The car has been a daily driver, and has never seen a track or any real aggressive driving. My original OEM brake pads still show over 70% left on the pad just to give you an idea of how babied this car has been driven.

It's in immaculate condition, and has every option that was available at the time of purchase except one. (The missing option is the rear sun shades).

The tires are fairly new, and have less than 5k miles on them. It just had its service done, and has fresh oil, filters, brake flush, etc.

This car has a clean title, I'm the original owner, and has never been in an accident. There are ZERO door dings or dents on the vehicle. This car has always been garage kept, and has only seen rain twice in its lifetime.

The car is registered in Nevada, but is physically in Southern California (I just moved to the San Diego area, thus the reason for the sale).

Current Miles: 46,380

Factory Options:

Color 475 Black Sapphire Metallic
Upholstery X2SW Black Perf. Merino leather
Brushed Aluminum Dash/Trim
7 speed SMG Transmission

Options
248 Heated Steering Wheel
261 Rear side-impact airbags
322 Comfort Access System
323 Soft Close Automatic Doors
453 Front Ventilated Seats
456 Comfort Seats w/lumbar
465 Fold Down rear seats
496 Heated rear seats
5AC High beam assistant
610 Head-up display
653 HD Radio
655 Satellite radio
6FL iPod and USB adapter
752 Enhanced premium sound

Original MSRP $99,380

Aftermarket mods:

360 Forged 3 piece Silver finish with clear coat + Chrome lips
H&R Springs
Carbon Filters removed
Silver bulbs in front markers (amber when lit)
Valentine 1 Hardwired
valentine 1 Remote display on dash
Window Tint on all windows

I'm asking $45,000 obo, no trades.

Send any inquiries to: [email protected]

Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Wow, what a stunning car!!! I can only hope to own one some day.

Good luck!!! :thumbup:
Price adjusted to $45,000 obo to be more in line with market conditions.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.