BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS: 22" MHT Paragon wheels!

3503 Views 27 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  BimmerBrad7
Thinking about putting up my wheels for sale.

Rims are painted a satin black, and have basically brand new tires...2 continental extreme contact rear tires and 2 Nitto INVO front tires.

The rims are in great condition, and have maybe one or two small nicks...

Pm me if interest!
Asking 2000 plus shipping OBO

Let me know!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
do you have highering springs on your car???
No, I had the car jacked up prior to the picture and the suspension had not settled back down all the way.
How much are you trying to sell them for, i recall you bought them for 800 right? would you ship or local only?
Not Highering... :D

GLWS though.

~ Big Marcus
do you have highering springs on your car???
lol i know i was kidding, it looked like a monster truck in the picture tho =p
I will admit I did buy them for a great price... But I am looking for more than what I paid...I know what I have and the actual value of these, unlike the last owner.
Price updated 2000 plus shipping OBO
Haha good luck man :rofl:
Price updated 4k plus shipping OBO
I understand it might be a bit steep but I have no idea what to price them out at...I know these are very expensive new and same with the tires...but used, I have hardly anything to go off of...any suggestions?
What? How much?
Good luck.. I'll have my rims for sale soon as well.
4k:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Those rims are junk and there worth right what you paid. and thats if there not bent and the tires are good, if you paid 800 they prob are bent.
I thought I was seeing tings!!:D
4k:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Those rims are junk and there worth right what you paid. and thats if there not bent and the tires are good, if you paid 800 they prob are bent.
:bustingup
I just sold my vossen. 22" with tires for 2k and they were practically flawless with new tires. I've bought used asantis for 2800. I'd start at $2500

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Bimmer App
Wow, really man? I'm not saying give a killer deal or don't make an extra hundred but to rip us off, regardless of the amount you paid? :screwy::sly:

Sent from my HTC One X using Bimmer App
But I am looking for more than what I paid...
I sold a semi new set of Asantis with tires a while back. I would have been happy to get 3K.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.