BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS: 540i M Sport '97–MINT/LOW MILES/EVERY OPTION/ALL RECORDS SINCE NEW in MD

1954 3

Highlights:
  • OEM M-Sport Suspension (Sport Package)
  • NEW Michelin PS2 Tires & Alignment (100% Tread) with Nitrogen
  • Montana Gray Leather Interior (Like New)
  • Artic Silver Exterior (The next best thing to new)
  • Factory Navigation (OEM) with Most Recently Issued Navigation Disks
  • All Service Records Since New
  • Everything Meticulously Maintained to BMW standards
  • Entire Cooling System Replaced in May 2012
  • Power Glass Sunroof (Slide & Tilt)
  • 3M Color Stable 35% Tint
  • All Power Functions Work
  • Folding Rear Seats (60/40)
  • Custom Coverking Car Cover
  • Clean Title
  • Dual Air Bags
  • Always Garaged
  • Multi-Function Steering Wheel
  • New Brakes & ABS (4 Wheel)
  • Ice Cold A/C (Recent Recharge)
  • Keyless Entry & Remote Trunk
  • VIN: WBADE5327VBV92406
  • E39 Body Style
  • Style 19 Wheels (2-Piece) 235/45R17
  • 6 Speed Manual S6S 420G (Gertrag) Transmission
  • 4.4L V8 DOHC 32V
  • 65,700 Miles
  • 2nd Owner
  • European Delivery (Untouched First Aid Kit & All Tools In Trunk)
  • Asking $12000

Pictures: @ www.photobucket.com/540im-sport

Description:
I am the second owner after purchasing the car from a longtime friend & German national who treated this car (and every car) as if it was a religion. His wife loved it and used it as a backup to her daily driver. This car was delivered in Europe and gently broken in. The car has never been badged with the model number or M-sport detail for clean look.

I have owned it for 2 years now and the wife is asking for a car she can drive as well. Everything about this car has been professionally maintained to original specs with only BMW OEM parts. It is as minty on the outside as it is on the inside and under the hood. The back seats have been used on a handful of occasions and it has never seen children or car-seats.

This has never been driven in the winter or on salty roads and has always been connected to a battery tender when stored. It has averaged less than 4400 miles per year and has been treated as weekend garage queen. This 540i has never been tracked or street raced! This car is mechanically 100% stock with professional 3M 35% tinting, clear turn signal side indicators, LED AE Halos, and OEM Hella LED tail lights added for aesthetic upgrades. Original parts are included with the sale if you desire to return the look to stock. OEM All weather floor mats are included. The OEM bumper filler has been in this spot since was delivered in the US (I also have the front license plate hanger insert if needed but it was only used for Euro delivery)

Every receipt and service has been documented by both BMW dealerships highly regarded German independent shops. I still have the original invoice which is hand written. All keys and documentation included in the sale.

The car looks, drives, smells and handles like new! The suspension is as firm and sporty as new and doesn't suffer from any random creeks or rattles anywhere in the body. It is a joy to drive and is the next best thing to a barn find. If this ad is still posted... then the car is still available! No dealers and not considering trades!

I am located in outside of Baltimore MD.

Please Call/Text Robert to discuss to see this amazing E39: (Four One Zero) 693-5962. You may also reach via PM
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
absolutely gorgeous! Best of luck with the sale. The lucky buyer is in for a treat. And to all those who think its a little steep the selling point is the receipts and the insanely low miles. Wish I had 12k glws!
I wanted to note that unless I sell the 540i this weekend or next that I will be at Bimmerfest East 2012 on August 25 at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen MD with the car.
SOLD.... thanks for all of the interest. This forum is the way to go for enthusiasts! The car has a new home in the Carolina's!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.