BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering the sale of my '99 328i sedan. It is steel blue with tan leatherette, 47k original miles. The car is a base model 328i with an auto trans (no sunroof or sport package).

The car is completly stock with the exception of a factory wood trim kit I installed to replace the ugly gold trim, a set of new 17" 325i sport wheels, and tinted rear windows. I also added a factory cd changer since the in dash radio only has a tape deck.

The car is in immaculate condition, and has been garaged most of it's life. It was a little old lady's car before I bought it, and has not been in any accidents.

The car is in perfect mechanical condition, no leaks of any kind. I work on BMWs for a living, and have done all the service work (brake flushes, coolant flush, oil changes every 5k, diff fluid, belts, etc.)

The only repairs that have been made to the car since I have owned it were a new set of front control arm bushings, a new alternator belt tensioner, and a passenger seat sensor mat (typical E46 problems).

If anyone is seriously interested, I will post some pics. I am in Santa Barbara, Ca if anyone would like to see the car. I do not have a set price that I am after, but the Kelly blue book prices on this car are $17000 for private party , $14000 for wholesale, and $20000 retail.

Andy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts