BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a set of ac schnitzer wheels type 3 with tires in very good condition for 5series (not sure if it will fit 3 ser) will post pics soon...pm me your offers pls. no low ball offers...

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
laidback said:
a set of ac schnitzer wheels type 3 with tires in very good condition for 5series (not sure if it will fit 3 ser) will post pics soon...pm me your offers pls. no low ball offers...
bump...they are installed on my e39 right now

·
Jedi Master
853 Posts
It would help the sale if you would give the size, brand, and condition of the tires. Wheel offset helps too.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A set of AC Schnitzers type III 18x8.5 with tires 265/35/18

pls. check post #1 the off set is for a 5 series e39 i have to call CEC to find out wheels are in good to excellent condition
It would help the sale if you would give the size, brand, and condition of the tires. Wheel offset helps too.

·
Jedi Master
853 Posts
pls. check post #1 the off set is for a 5 series e39 i have to call CEC to find out wheels are in good to excellent condition
The offset could be one of several.....20mm, 15mm, 13mm, depending on the wheel. Eg, E39's with OEM 17" Style 32's have 20mm offset. :)

And the brand and condition of the tires will significantly affect the offer, obviously.

·
Sellers remorse...
214 Posts
quick questions

What did you pay for the tires and wheels? Is it local pick-up, or will you ship them? Any scratches?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested!

Are the wheels still available? I have a 2003 525i i'm interested in fitting these on. 265/35/18 is a pretty wide tire for e39 no? i'm located in socal as well... i'll pm you w/ offer~

1 - 20 of 24 Posts