BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE (4) AUTHENTIC HAMANN HM2 BMW 18" wheels with NITTO tires. These are authentic Hamann HM2 wheels with OZ and MADE IN ITALY stamping in the rear. All wheels are 18X8.5 with a ET13 offset. They are NOT staggered. Also, included are the SUPER RARE NITTO NTRD1 redline tires 255/45/18 with about 50% thread on them. All have black/white BMW center caps and will fit all BMW's. 3" LIP

All wheels have CURB RASH and PEELING/FLAKING some less and some more as you can see in the pic. (2) of the tires have lots of outer wear on them with about 40% thread on them while the other (2) tires have about 60% thread and are in better shape. Overall, they drive good and balance just fine. The wheels itself are in good shape, they just cosmetically have issues.

ASKING $600 obo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.