Original BBS RS-GT 20" Stepped-Up 3pc. Wheels
Brand New Wheels refurbished and built by Paul Ehrlich of Ehrlich Wheel Works in North Carolina USA (Ehrlich Wheel Works)

Built to exact Specs for BMW F8X fitment M2 M3 M4 * without CCB's, 2NH M2C's BBK's**

THE ONLY REASON FOR THE SALE IS MY RECENT UPGRADE to CCB's RESULTED IN FRONT WHEELS INTERFERENCE WITH THE CALIPERS

They're flawless and built to maximize fitment on M4; They are spec'd to mount directly on hubs with stock M brakes. I hastily went for a deal on a 2NH M2CS brake set and now the wheels need a 5mm spacer to clear the front calipers; tires do rub a bit now. Some guys don't mind that...I do and I don't want to run spacers. Rears fit just fine. The sale will include original build receipt from Ehrlich wheels works.

Willing to meet/Pick up Available

Specs:
  • Wheel Edge to Edge = Front 10 5/8” (9.5”) - Rear 12 1/8” (11”)
  • Backspacing = F 5 6/8” or 5.75” - R 7 3/8” or 7.38”
  • Bolt pattern PCD = 5x120
  • Hub Bore 72.6mm
  • Front wheels 20" x 9.5” et 13mm (RS 947H faces)
  • Rear wheels 20" x 11” et 35mm (RS 948H faces)
  • Custom Color Centers: Prismatic Goldsmith base with Monaco Copper top coat
  • OE BBS cap w/logos Black and Gold
  • Polished custom outer lips 3.5” Front and Rear
  • Black powder coated custom inner barrels
  • Gold bolts
  • Hidden air valve stems(low profile)

These wheels began their life as 19” wheels. 2 sets are combined to make one. Original BBS barrels discarded and new 20” step lips and barrels are sourced to make a 3 piece and fully modular set. Several steps are taken to achieve this new configuration.Faces are powder coated with a custom combo of Prismatic powders and baked in house. Outer lips are high polished. Inners are powder coated satin black. New black/gold bbs logos. New gold assembly bolts. Low profile hidden air valve stems on inner barrel.