BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe they will. These rims came off 07 3 series but i think that these rims would fit. Width wouldnt really be an issue since these rims are 17x8 and after reading, people say you can fit up to a 9.5 wide wheel on your car. I went on tirerack and typed in your car and then went to wheels and thye say 17x8 wheels will fit your car. The bolt pattern i believe is the same so im pretty sure these will fit your car.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I believe they will. These rims came off 07 3 series but i think that these rims would fit. Width wouldnt really be an issue since these rims are 17x8 and after reading, people say you can fit up to a 9.5 wide wheel on your car. I went on tirerack and typed in your car and then went to wheels and thye say 17x8 wheels will fit your car. The bolt pattern i believe is the same so im pretty sure these will fit your car.
my only real concern is that mine is an X drive. i don't know these cars very well, and have read some threads regarding what limitations/fitments. i need to phone my SA tomorrow, so i'll let you know.

thanks,
dn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.