BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a line on a pair of E36 M3 "Vader" seats and headrests. Light/Dove Gray with 3 M colors. Driver and passenger. Price is less than dealer cost. Email me if you are interested.

I do not have the seats... my parts guy got stuck with them after a snotnosed kid ordered them and backed out. I'm doing him a favor by posting.

These will not fit the Z3 cars. Dunno if they fit E46.

·
Registered
10 Posts
JonM said:
I have a line on a pair of E36 M3 "Vader" seats and headrests. Light/Dove Gray with 3 M colors. Driver and passenger. Price is less than dealer cost. Email me if you are interested.

I do not have the seats... my parts guy got stuck with them after a snotnosed kid ordered them and backed out. I'm doing him a favor by posting.

These will not fit the Z3 cars. Dunno if they fit E46.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I tried a manual suede/cloth Vader seat from a 95 M3 in my E46, and mechanically, it fit almost perfectly. It leaves some bare metal on the floor exposed, and one of the pairs of mounting holes need to be reamed out slightly. Both minor points. One would have to figure out mounting and wiring of the seatbelt buckle/pretensioner mech, however.

·
I AM CANADIAN!
373 Posts
Are the seats powered/heated? :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.