Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD:
I have a perfect condition Canon MP-E 65mm macro lens for sale (UT date code). It comes with everything in the box (styrofoam, box, warranty card, tripod ring, both lens caps, lens, etc).
For pictures, click HERE. $720 local pick up; $750 shipped, insured, and paypaled to the continental U.S. via USPS priority mail or UPS ground.

STILL AVAILABLE:
I have a used canon 17-35mm f2.8 L lens for sale. UN date code. It comes with hood, rear lens cap, and uv filter. It does not have a front lens cap. As you can see in the pictures, it has a bit of marks on it. Also, the AF/MF switch is broken but the lens is set in AF mode. Click HERE for pictures.
The glass is spotless and clean and the lens works as it should. This is a great lens for those wide angle car shots.
$650 including shipping via USPS Priority Mail or UPS ground, insurance, and paypal.

I also have a used Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS L lens for sale. UT date code. It comes with hood, pouch, both lens caps, tripod ring. It also has a few marks on the body and hood but the glass is sharp and clean. Click HERE for pictures.
$1,450 shipped and insured and paypal e-checked.

Here is a like-new condition Gitzo GT2530EX Carbon Explorer Tripod. Pictures HERE
It's a great tripod, sturdy and extremely versatile. It's center column is capable of extending out at different angles, not just straight up. This makes the tripod unique in that it's minimum height is basically the ground and it's max height is quite tall, and you can extend the center column sideways to get the odds and ends of angles. $500 local pick up; $530 shipped, insured, and paypaled to the continental U.S. via USPS priority mail or UPS ground.

I also have a used Yamaha Motif 6 Synthesizer / keyboard. It has some wear on the edges and is a little bit dirty, but it works perfectly. It comes with the power cable only. Manuals can be downloaded online. Click HERE for pictures. This is for local pick up only in either LA or Berkeley. $660 and it includes a double-cross bar stand to put the keyboard on and speaker cables.
Posted this on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Motif-6-Synthesizer-Keyboard-Great-Condition_W0QQitemZ280344708690QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKeyboards_MIDI?hash=item4145d8c652&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

I have 3 Lenovo / IBM 9 cell lithium-ion batteries for the T/R/W/Z/SL series laptops / notebooks. I don't think they fit older series such as the T40 model. They do fit the T60 and T61 for sure though. $70 local pick up, $75 shipped.

Local pick up is welcome for a lower price. I can combine shipping for a lowered price if you buy 2 or more items (Potentially excluding the Yamaha Motif 6 and the tripod)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me directly at: [email protected]. I am also sourphish on E90post. Thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts