BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a fellow BMW fanatic I bring to you custom hand made M-Tech magic wallets. This was an idea that has been about 6 months in the making. I have always loved the M-tech pattern / design of the fabric and have seen a couple people attempt to use it on ítems other then its original intention . These wallets are made with 100% leather, and Ejohnson's M-Tech fabric.

These wallets are being shipped to me as we speak and I should hve them by Monday June 13th.

here is a short video showing the wallet and how it works.

http://youtu.be/vT3Gw8UhAoM

I wanted to offer the wallets at a pre-sale discounted price of $30.00 shipped and then after my 1st shipment my normal selling price will be $35.00 shipped.

I can also assure you that 100% of the profits will go towards the purchase of an E30.

Ok just wanted to post a couple more pictures of the sample wallet which I have had for a while. The final wallet is slightly different then the sample one shown. The sample wallet is to show the build quality.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The wallets have arrived

Ok now down to the payment info and a little more detail on how I will be shipping these items. Please keep in mind that I am about to ship over 100 of these wallets, so please read what I am posting and limit the amount of pointless Emails and Pm***8217;s.

First I will have a cut off time for shipping, which will be 9:00pm. So if I don***8217;t receive your payment before 9:00pm it will not be shipped out the following day, and will have to wait until the day after. I***8217;m sorry but this is the best way I can think off to manage the massive amounts of payments that are about to come.

My PAYPAL and EMAIL account is [email protected]. If you have any questions please send it to that email address. When sending payment to PAYPAL please include your username, forum you are from, email address, and the shipping address in which you want the wallet shipped to.

YES I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY so if you are an international buyer please send me an email with your Address so I can get you a quote.

****price is $35.00***

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.