BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
up for sale is a genuine e36 M-Tech II euro leather steering wheel. It is used but only has small signs of wear. The leather and the stitching are still very tight. The stitching is not open. All in all it's in good condition for the age.

It will fit into e36, later e32 and e34 and maybe e31 (not sure). If you look for an e30 M-Tech II steering wheel please contact me.

Asking for 175$ + 55$ shipping

If you want I can also let this one get recovered with normal and perforated leather with M-stitching for some extra money.

I'm located in germany but have many years experience in oversea shipping especially to the US and Canada. The items are packaged well and will be shipped with DHL International. Shipping normally takes 10-14 days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
up for sale is a genuine e36 M-Tech II euro leather steering wheel. It is used but only has small signs of wear. The leather and the stitching are still very tight. The stitching is not open. All in all it's in good condition for the age.

It will fit into e36, later e32 and e34 and maybe e31 (not sure). If you look for an e30 M-Tech II steering wheel please contact me.

Asking for 175$ + 55$ shipping

If you want I can also let this one get recovered with normal and perforated leather with M-stitching for some extra money.

I'm located in germany but have many years experience in oversea shipping especially to the US and Canada. The items are packaged well and will be shipped with DHL International. Shipping normally takes 10-14 days.

I need one for an E30 318is, do you have any??

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.