BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have swapped out my B&G S2 lowering springs for a coilover suspension and am looking to sell the springs. Here are the specs:

· Front lowering: 1.0***8221;
· Rear lowering: 0.5***8221;
· Spring rates: progressive

Please note that the lowering distance is for non-ZCP cars. Lowering on a ZCP is approximately 1" all around it seems.

Though I***8217;ve not run other springs on my car, testimonials by others who have had B&G springs commend them for their good balance of stiffness and compliance when compared to springs from H&R, RD Sport and Eibach. On my ZCP M3 coupe I did not discern any notable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness ***8211; basically, the springs allowed me to lower my car while maintaining close to OEM comfort.

The springs are in good physical condition and my asking price is $150 OBO (MSRP is $289 before tax). Shipping would be extra, but I am in the Los Angeles / Orange County area for those who would like to pick up directly from me.

Feel free to PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your interest! :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

Price lowered to $150!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This isn't a BMW part - they are aftermarket springs manufactured by B&G...just thought I'd clarify. Also, I believe they are compatible with E90/E92 M3's only.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts