Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few parts that I had on a 2017 M3 F80 lease that was recently turned in. These parts all have around 30k miles "on them". All prices are about 1/3rd what I paid (local pickup in SoCal available)

I have the following:

Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps (snaps in place, no screws). These are in great condition. No major visible wear or scuffs.
$90 Includes US shipping

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser. Great condition, mounts to existing screw holes, easy install.
$150 - Plus shipping

Carbon Fiber Front Splitter. This does have some scrape damage on the underside (as is expected to happen with these things). Most all of the damage can only be seen if you get down on the ground to look under the car. Little if anything shows if you're standing. This is pre-drilled with my installation holes which should make this incredible easy to install. It installs in 4 factory holes, plus several secondary holes. I will include the self tapping screws I used. You can install this in about 20-30 minutes if you jack up the car.
$120 - Plus shipping

Here are some pictures of all of the above parts installed on my car for reference.

Other parts available for F80:
FS: F80 Carbon Fiber Alcantara E-Brake handle and boot
All BMWs - FS: OEM BMW Wheel Locks (F80?)
FS: F80 BMS Stage 1 and BMS S55 Performance Intake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts