·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I want to know what the going rate is for an automatic 2003 525ia with:

Original Hamman Body Kit & Hood Spoiler
20" iForged Rims (F:20x8.5, R:20x10)
Toyo Proxies T-1's (85% tread - used for less than 1 year due to car not being driven)
Dinan exhaust
OEM M5 Lip Spoiler
Quantum tint windows

The car has less than 17,500 miles on it and has a clean title. The car has premium and sports package on it, plus xenon headlights,and gray leather. I have not driven the car a lot due to the high cost in gas, plus I don't mind driving my Prius...:rofl: ...heh. I have all the original items that came with the car including the 17" bmw stock rims which has basically 90% tread on it due to my constant changing of rims for this car. In addition, the interior of the car has been left stock so there are no after market items inside the car. Also, the car's suspension has not been changed, so it is riding on stock sport springs and shocks. I have looked on Kelly Blue Book and the car is listed at around 32k Stock, but I am not too sure of the going rate with everything on it. If anyone could help give me a figure for what the car is worth with all the modifications, it would help me in figuring out if I should leave the car with all the stuff or just take it all off. In addition, if any of you are interested, please feel free to message me or reply back to this post.

Thank you,
Phillip S. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Remember that $32k figure that you're getting is based on dealer retail with markup, prep, and all of that good stuff. I think that you would be best off selling the aftermarket items via a secondary source such as eBay, craigslist, BMW forums....... rather than selling them with your car where you'll never recoup your investment. :dunno: Just my $0.02.

P.S.-I like the exterior look of your car, and wish you the best of luck in selling it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the 32k price I got from the kellyblue book online for a stock bmw that has the miles and condition that I stated. I was just wondering if it would be better to sell it will all the stuff which, of course would be more than the $32k I mentioned in my post. So the 32k price is not from a dealer price but from a private retail price through KBB. Well hope I get more replies.

Thanks for replying!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update...just put out a price at $38,000 obo. Milage is still under 17,500 miles. Every other information is the same except I forgot to add that the car has audio input for mp3 players (e.g. iPod). :thumbup:

·
yee!
670 Posts
Very clean car...how much do you want for the rims? Good luck.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Phillip S. said:
Price is now $35,000 everything is the same...miles, items, blah blah...no takers??? :dunno: ....:rolleyes:
Still no takers? :dunno: Where are you advertising it and listing it for sale? What venues are you using?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am using this forum and the e46fanatics forum and autotrader.com. Do you know any other places that would help? I am not really in a rush to sell it...but since I am...I would like to get it out of the way since a new car maybe coming in 2-4 months...:eek:

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Phillip S. said:
I am using this forum and the e46fanatics forum and autotrader.com. Do you know any other places that would help? I am not really in a rush to sell it...but since I am...I would like to get it out of the way since a new car maybe coming in 2-4 months...:eek:
......cars.com......and craigslist.org. If possible I'd post on multiple boards around the country for the best results and the most amount of interest.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
how much?

:bigpimp:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts