BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm offering my 1973 BMW Bavaria up for sale with 144xxx original miles, it is a gorgeous classic that I absolutely love. The restoration was completed in 2002, records and documents included in the sale. The Bavaria is notorious for overheating, so I installed a larger 2 core radiator (runs quite cool now), upgraded Bilstein suspension, rebuilt Zenith Carbs, rebuilt 4 speed manual transmission. The M30 purrs, and just made a trip down to San Luis Obispo with ease. The car is in great shape, and in addition to the car, I have TONS of replacement parts in storage that I will throw in this sale. The parts include interior door, dash, carpeting, seat, and lock hardware, plus new brake rotors, replacement Bilstein shocks (front and rear), engine parts, new door seals (for when the current ones wear out), new trunk seals, and new sunroof seals. Let me know if you have any questions or any other information. Email me at [email protected] for questions or to set up a viewing or call me at 415-640-6415. $6500 OBO. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Here's a link to some photos. http://picasaweb.google.com/morrowcarlson/Swayze#

Here's a link to a video tour:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.