BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a set of 2003 OEM E39 M5 Chrome Shadow M-Parallel Spoke II 65's FS.

Description: Size Uses Tire Size BMW Part # QTY.
Front Wheel (Chrome shadow) (E39 M5) 8 x 18 245/40 ZR18 36 11 2 228 950 2
Rear Wheel (Chrome shadow) (E39 M5) 9.5 X 18 275/35 ZR18 36 11 2 228 960 2

I am selling these wheels without the tires, because I am keeping the tires for the new wheels Im putting on the car. I also have 1999 M3 Im parting out and some other sets of BMW wheels. Some items are posted on Ebay under the user name: liquid8auctions.

The wheels are available for local pick-up or I can ship anywhere within the US.

Anyone can email me directly for more info or pictures. [email protected]

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
My apologies to the OP if this is legit, but I received the following unsolicited private message from him which shows a time within minutes of when this ad was posted. I have not posted any ads looking for wheels, I do not need any wheels, and if I did, they wouldn't be 3-series wheels. Seems a little odd ot me. :dunno:
Whats up. I just came across this posting of yours. I have a set of Gunmetal 18' M-Pars, that I bought for my M3, but decided to go with some other wheels. I was going to post them on Ebay or Craigslist, but thought Id see if you were still looking for aset. They have good tires on them, but Ill sell them with or w/o tires if you are interested. I can send pictures and further info if you need. You can email me directly [email protected] Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooops

Sorry,
I posted this to the wrong user. This user had originally responded to a thread by another user looking for wheels and I mistook his user name as being the person looking for the wheels. Also, they are M5 wheels, I was just using them on an M3. I'll repost to the appropriate user. FYI- Here is the thread I was meaning to respond to: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...2003+m5+wheels&hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS261US262

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Sorry,
I posted this to the wrong user. This user had originally responded to a thread by another user looking for wheels and I mistook his user name as being the person looking for the wheels. Also, they are M5 wheels, I was just using them on an M3. I'll repost to the appropriate user. FYI- Here is the thread I was meaning to respond to: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...2003+m5+wheels&hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS261US262
So I take it these are the same wheels you sent me a message about that you were using on the M3 and not another set of 18" M-pars you had for sale? If so, you might want to clarify whether they are Chrome Shadow and being sold without tires as the ad states, or Gunmetal with a good set of tires (that you're willing to take off) as your message to me stated.

Forum rules also require that you post an asking price.

Thank you.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
m-PAR WHEELS

Hi,
Sorry for the confusion. Yes, they are the same wheels. I thought the color on the wheels was gunmetal originally, but then saw that it was called chrome shadow by BMW. Right now, the wheels have 2 new tires on the rears and 2 85% tires on the fronts. I'm undecided as to whether I should sell them with or without the tires, which is the reason for the discrepancy. I paid $1200 for the set with 40% tires on them and then put new tires on them (yokahama's in the rear and then Michelin pilots in the front. I'd sell them for $1300 with the new tires if someone wants to pick them up or I'll sell them for $1500 w/tires shipped if I have to mail them. W/O tires, I'd be asking $1100 for the set. I can provide more pictures also if you are interested.
Thanks,
Von

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,
Yes, they will fit the 530i. I am asking $1300 w/tires if it's a local pick-up or $1500 shipped if I have to mail them. W/o tires, would be $1100. Let me know if you need more info.
Thanks,
Von

·
Registered
114 Posts
Can I come see these?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
M-Parallel Spoke II style 65 w/o tires

Sure,
That would be no problem. I can send you more detailed pictures also if you would like. Just let me know.

Danny Von
619-990-3159

·
(oOO)\(lll)°(lll)/(OOo)
1,567 Posts
where in san diego are you located? id like to come see them if they aren't sold..

·
Registered
634 Posts
is anybody else confused by this thread? are the wheels still for sale? :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts