BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling the mesh grill piece off my m3 bumper. It's been on my car for about 6k miles and is in absolutely perfect condition. I'll have pictures up around thursday once it comes off. Looking for $35 shipped. Thanks!

-Michael

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm selling the mesh grill piece off my m3 bumper. It's been on my car for about 6k miles and is in absolutely perfect condition. I'll have pictures up around thursday once it comes off. Looking for $35 shipped. Thanks!

-Michael

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

-Michael

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

-Michael

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts

·
The Canadian Prick.
12,984 Posts
That's kind of my point. The price is too high. Likewise with milage. Who cares how many miles a piece of mesh has?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You guys sure DDM's is OEM? Bavarian's was like 60+ I think. Anyway if it is oem, then some1 can have it for 10. And as for the mileage, I would think that's important information as it has had less time to get damaged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts