BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Priced to sell: $3795.00

Stunning Jet Black with Doeskin interior. Originally purchased to be used as her work car for a new job starting this fall. Second owner vehicle, car was traded by original owner to purchase a new BMW SUV. Always dealer serviced.

Many new parts installed; Complete new front suspension including upper and lower control arms/ball joints, Bilstein strut inserts with new bump cushions, inner and outer tie rod ends, factory BMW 4 wheel alignment. Excellent brakes. New cooling system with newer radiator (a few years old) Brand new water pump, thermostat w/housing, high speed aux cooling fan, new "S" belt with ALL new pulleys and tensioners. All oil leaks were addressed including valve cover gasket and the dreaded oil filter housing. Just received synthetic oil change when the oil filter housing was fixed. Also done were plugs and air/gas filter. Also installed a new heater core as the old one had a pin hole leak. New drivers power window motor too as well as a brand new Interstate Battery. When BMW did the factory alignment, 2 Techs went over the car front front to back. Gave it a clean bill of health (along with a new state inspection).

This car is very comfortable and fun to drive... even though it is a wagon ;-) Amazing amount of passenger room, not including the huge space behind the rear seat. Everything works as it should. Car computer (and dash info display) have NO pixel issues. Comes complete with BMW factory Built-in-the-console phone. It still works, just needs phone service. Pre-wired for a factory CD changer. Also has the amazing BMW electronic ASC traction system. And the unbelievable DOUBLE sunroof. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE DREADED AUTOMATIC LOAD LEVEL SHOCKS IN THE BACK.

I myself, (and the BMW Techs) can't believe it has 178,000 miles on it as it drives like it has less than half that. Interior is 9 out 10... exterior is 8.5 out of 10. My wife just started her new job last week and her company was generous enough to provide her with a brand new Honda Odyssey. We just have to pay the extra $25.00 a month to be used as a personal vehicle. Even though it is no BMW, that offer is a no-brainer.
Car is presently in the garage coverd with a car cover. Only taken out on weekends to keep it running smoothly. As mentioned earlier, it runs AMAZINGLY well!!

Must sell. No reasonable offer refused.

Our loss is your gain. Serious inquires only, please. Many more pics available, just ask.

Attachments

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the car in good condition mechanically? (i.e., able to be driven anywhere?) and any significant paint issues? Dash and leather (if it is leather, or vinyl) in good condition?
Thanks
The car looks great... runs even better. It does need better tires, BUT, I would drive it ANYWHERE! Dash is great, seats are perfect. Many more pics available.
Thanks

· in HIS hands :)
1,819 Posts
blitzen,

bump for a gorgeous car! 178k??? you need to post more pics just because it is a beautiful e34 touring. if you have a zillion pics, may i suggest the following, at least for buyers:
straight front, straight rear, straight side, dash board, actual driver's seat, rear seats and you're good to go. i'll bet a donut that some lucky guy/gal on these enthusiast forums will snatch it up. at that price, if i had a 3rd spot in the garage, i'd get it in a heartbeat...

all the best on the sale. love the seats with the arm rest.

· Registered
2,177 Posts
My first BMW was a 95 wagon...It was a great car! Good luck with the sale...BTW I had Yokohamas on my car and they were great tires...Oversized them a little bit in width and they were reasonable in price...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.