BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FS New BMS oil catch can for n54 535i

1729 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  gmakishima
Hi,

I'm selling my Burger Motorsports (BMS) oil catch can for the e60 (n54) 535i... It's brand new and I haven't installed it on my car yet. I paid $231.12 for it ($199 + shipping) from the Burger Motorsports website.

I will sell it for $190 including shipping.

Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is specifically for an E60 535i, right? Is it factory sealed and includes all packaging and installation instructions?
Yes, this is for the e60 535 and has never been installed, brand new still in original sealed packaging with instructions. The mounting hardware and hoses that came with this unit are specific to the e60 535 so it will not fit the 335 or 135.

BMS said I can't return it even though it wasn't even a week old when I decided I didn't want it since their return policy specifically states only their tunes can be returned and nothing else. My loss can be your gain.

The reason I'm selling it is because I'm going to try to install the ProVent 200. It's a lot bigger unit so I'm going to work with a tuner to find a way to custom install it.
This is specifically for an E60 535i, right? Is it factory sealed and includes all packaging and installation instructions?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.