Good Evening,

Up for sale is a 2004 E60 545i 6 Speed Manual (GS6-53BZ). Car has 186k Miles on it and needs some work. Cold Weather and Sport Package. M Sport front bumper and M Sport side skirts. I recently picked up F10 550 in December and this has been sitting since. Not looking to get a whole lot for it Asking $2,000. Interior is in good shape drivers seat shows some wear. Car has paint imperfections due to its age and sitting. I stopped driving this car after its second alternator bracket gasket leak, I do my own wrenching and with my schedule and the mileage on the car I was not going back in there to fix it. Will need alternator bracket gasket, valve stem seals and sec. air ports are clogged. Engine and transmission were strong as ever before it went down. Also has a problem with Active steering. I replaced the rack in it but could not get it to calibrate. Selling car AS-IS it will run but currently the battery is dead. I do not have the time to part out or else I would so if someone who wants to fix it or has time to part out it is all yours. Looking to get some money for it to buy a beater so I don't run the miles up on the new ride. Any and all questions welcomed; just shoot me a message.