BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"Wish You Were Here"
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is an original Bmw front bumper with the original fog lights that came off of a 2003 525i. Moldings and license plate frame are also original and included. The bumper has a replica front lip attached to it and they***8217;re both in Bmw Alpine white color. There are a few minor scratches to the paint on the bottom of the lip, and the bumper is cracked (but not visible from the exterior). Please refer to the pictures.

For local pick-up.

Thank You.

·
Registered
501 Posts
i'm in socal and i can pick it up. will you part out the lip? if so, how much?

·
"Wish You Were Here"
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry i forgot to add the price........im asking for $250 O.B.O. In terms of just parting out the lip...probably not because then i'll have holes in the regular bumper and it won't sell.

·
Registered
501 Posts
sorry i forgot to add the price........im asking for $250 O.B.O. In terms of just parting out the lip...probably not because then i'll have holes in the regular bumper and it won't sell.
would you take $175 for everything? i'm two hours away and i can pick it up. i'm not trying to low ball you but i will have to get that crack fixed and have the entire setup repaint to silver.

if you're okay with it, give me your contact number so we can setup a day...or call me. thanks!

john
760-668-2380

·
"Wish You Were Here"
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while, thinking that you guys would send a PM as well. I'll definitley call you ASAP with the # you provided John. In terms of the moldings....They are all being sold as one unit for both bumpers. Sorry.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Did you sell it yet? Let me know.

·
Registered
501 Posts
sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while, thinking that you guys would send a PM as well. I'll definitley call you ASAP with the # you provided John. In terms of the moldings....They are all being sold as one unit for both bumpers. Sorry.
okay bro.

btw, talked with my brother and he's close by you and he can pick it up for me.

·
"Wish You Were Here"
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
both bumpers are for local pick up only at this point. John, I called a couple days ago and no one picked up. I'm busy with my finals these next few days, but I haven't forgotten. I'll call again for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts