BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

I am selling the wheels and tires off my wife's 06 650 that we returned after the lease was up in March of 08. These have been sitting in the garage since then. These are very sexy and beautiful wheels. They are Staggered, where the rear lip is wider than the front -- that gives it such an aggressive and muscular stance. We returned the 6 last March and we were planning on getting another 6 but business has not been good -- so our loss is definitely your gain. I bought these wheels from GT Pro in Fullerton, CA for over $3,000 on 5/9/2006 and they have been very well maintained and low miles because this was my wife's ride. Randy, who sold us the wheels from GT Pro helped us to keep the dimensions as close to stock as possible. The tire sensors worked just fine with this setup.

These wheels really accentuated the 650 and having the wheels staggered had a very dramatic affect. If we were to get another 650 we'd definitely put these wheels and tires on it again. I had heard that these wheels would fit on a 5 series as well, but please make sure with a professional.

We're only asking $1,200 for a quick sale because business is not doing well. Local pick up only, I live in Murrieta, CA (which is in Riverside county). Not far from Orange County, San Diego County or LA.

Wheels are ASA ARS-1:
- 20"
- Chrome
- Staggered
- Rear wheels are 20x10.5
- Front wheels are 20x9
- Chrome is in excellent shape and there may be only 1 small scuff, but my wife was a very careful driver who parked away from curves.

Tires are Falken FK451:
- Front tires are 255-35-20
- Rear tires are 285-30-20
- Thread is probably around 50%

Hurry before you miss out.

Thanks.
Moe

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.