BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my 2001 M Coupe and am selling the exhaust I bought for the car. It is an Eisenmann Racing Exhaust with the 4x83 mm round paired tips. I had to special order it and then wait 8 weeks for it to be imported. I used it for about 1300 miles. It is in near new condition, with no dents or dings. There are some minor surface scratches. On the upper side of one of the canisters there is some discoloration from where it touched the heat shield. (This is on the side that does not show once it's mounted on the car.) The tips are in perfect condition.

I have installed aftermarket exhausts on many cars, and without a doubt, this is the best sounding one ever. It replaces the somewhat tinny stock sound with a deep, aggressive note without any resonance. Definitely louder than stock, but it doesn't even border on being too loud. For me, this exhaust transformed the driving experience of what was already a terrific car.The manufacturer claims an increase in HP in the 6% range.

Here is a sample of how this exhaust sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrvb98kWnk&feature=related

Price: $1750 (shipped), OBO

Please email me with any questions or to obtain higher resolution images by email.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.