BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· LifeZero
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am selling a set of 19" VMR VB3. They're matte/ semi gloss black. Front pair's dimensions are 19x8.5 and the rears are 19x10.5. 3 Wheels have very minor curb rashes. One of the front wheels has a very minor bend and unfortunately, curb rashes. I never used these wheels. I bought them a couple months ago and decided not to put them on. I am sell this set for $700 OBO. Does not come with tires or TPMS.

I am also selling a set of 19" BBS LM REPS. These are replicas. They're finished in silver but i believe the lip is diamond/semi polished finished. The front are 19x8.5 and the rear is 19x9.5. They're in pretty good condition. One of them is peeling which i dont know why. Currently on my e92 right now. I will take them off soon though. I will post pictures asap. Wheels do not come with tires or TPMS. I am selling this set for $700 OBO. Please email me at [email protected] for any questions. Thank you.

PRICE CUT! $100 off Each set!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.