BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Passion is everything!
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in a car accident last week and it looks like the car is totaled so I have some stuff I need to sell.

1) LeatherZ Mark II Armrest. Used for about 4 months tops. Very slight wear n tear, overall in great condition. Asking $180 local or you pay shipping.

2) Passport IQ Radar purchased 4 months ago. Like new condition. Hardly ever used it to be honest. This is new model with a navigation system built in. Worked great when I was using it. Comes with everything in box. Paid $675 total am asking $525!

3) Stock Harmon Kardon Dual Subwoofer box. Speakers are old but function, would recommend they be replaced but the box is what I am really charging for. Cost me $350 online, yours for $150

4) Harmon Kardon Receiver + Bose Home theater setup. (4 speakers and a 10" Subwoofer). This was like 5-6k when I bought it, looking to get only $1250!

5) May possibly sell the hardtop I had. Please inquire if you are interested.

If you have any questions or offers please PM me and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

Pictures are taking forever to upload so I am posting this now without any pictures but I will try to upload them tonight.

Joe

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.