Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2018 Shadow Edition M140i with Adaptive LED's and the KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information. I don't have the driving assistant specc'd but wondered if it's possible to have this feature added?

I think its called SLI for short?

Any help would be hugely appreciated

·
Premium Member
39,744 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,744 Posts
I currently own a 2018 Shadow Edition M140i with Adaptive LED's and the KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information. I don't have the driving assistant specc'd but wondered if it's possible to have this feature added?

I think its called SLI for short?

Any help would be hugely appreciated
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
39,744 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes you can, but not through VO coding, you need to FDL code KAFAS4, NBT2 and DKOMBI. You also need 11F FSC which needs to be imported in KAFAS4

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi !

I'm exactly in the same case, all the hardware is onboard, but 8TH was not ordered on the signature...

So, how can I activate 8TH ?

Thank you !

·
Premium Member
39,744 Posts
Hi !

I'm exactly in the same case, all the hardware is onboard, but 8TH was not ordered on the signature...

So, how can I activate 8TH ?

Thank you !
PM sent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I see it is an old thread, but can someone assist me with G31? I think it has the equipment on board for SLI, but it is not activated.

·
Premium Member
39,744 Posts
Hello! I see it is an old thread, but can someone assist me with G31? I think it has the equipment on board for SLI, but it is not activated.
PM sent.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I own a 2017 G30 with KAFAS cameras. But I live in Turkey and there is no SLI on any G30s. I have a BimmerCode app I change the region to Europe for traffic signs but it doesn't work (since there is no traffic sign icon on inntrument cluster). Can a FSC coding be done for my vehicle and the SLI be activated (remotely or via bimmercode)?

·
Premium Member
39,744 Posts
I own a 2017 G30 with KAFAS cameras. But I live in Turkey and there is no SLI on any G30s. I have a BimmerCode app I change the region to Europe for traffic signs but it doesn't work (since there is no traffic sign icon on inntrument cluster). Can a FSC coding be done for my vehicle and the SLI be activated (remotely or via bimmercode)?
PM sent.

·
Registered
120 Posts
We have registered FSC and SLI activation has been coded remotely today. But my G30 didn't display the signs... As I mentioned before live in TURKEY and my country doesn't have SLI info on maps. I've spent a important amount of money for FSC and remote coding by thinking it will work... Any way to make it work please???? :cry: :rolleyes:

SpeedLimit info showed up on my car when I scan its VIN number:

But --- stuck on both instrument cluster and HUD. It didn't read any signs. My Mercedes has been coded in 5 minutes and it read all the signs from the cameras and it also doesn't have any sign info on its map..

I really need suggestions. I couldn't find the link to emulator that has been mentioned here. But this must be activated via coding somehow and it shouldn't be dependent on the map data. I only want the KAFAS2 to read and display signs.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts