BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 2018 Shadow Edition M140i with Adaptive LED's and the KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information. I don't have the driving assistant specc'd but wondered if it's possible to have this feature added?

I think its called SLI for short?

Any help would be hugely appreciated

·
Premium Member
46,992 Posts
I currently own a 2018 Shadow Edition M140i with Adaptive LED's and the KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information. I don't have the driving assistant specc'd but wondered if it's possible to have this feature added?

I think its called SLI for short?

Any help would be hugely appreciated
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
46,992 Posts
Hi !

I'm exactly in the same case, all the hardware is onboard, but 8TH was not ordered on the signature...

So, how can I activate 8TH ?

Thank you !
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
46,992 Posts
Hello! I see it is an old thread, but can someone assist me with G31? I think it has the equipment on board for SLI, but it is not activated.
PM sent.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I own a 2017 G30 with KAFAS cameras. But I live in Turkey and there is no SLI on any G30s. I have a BimmerCode app I change the region to Europe for traffic signs but it doesn't work (since there is no traffic sign icon on inntrument cluster). Can a FSC coding be done for my vehicle and the SLI be activated (remotely or via bimmercode)?

·
Premium Member
46,992 Posts
I own a 2017 G30 with KAFAS cameras. But I live in Turkey and there is no SLI on any G30s. I have a BimmerCode app I change the region to Europe for traffic signs but it doesn't work (since there is no traffic sign icon on inntrument cluster). Can a FSC coding be done for my vehicle and the SLI be activated (remotely or via bimmercode)?
PM sent.

·
Registered
252 Posts
We have registered FSC and SLI activation has been coded remotely today. But my G30 didn't display the signs... As I mentioned before live in TURKEY and my country doesn't have SLI info on maps. I've spent a important amount of money for FSC and remote coding by thinking it will work... Any way to make it work please???? :cry: :rolleyes:

SpeedLimit info showed up on my car when I scan its VIN number:

But --- stuck on both instrument cluster and HUD. It didn't read any signs. My Mercedes has been coded in 5 minutes and it read all the signs from the cameras and it also doesn't have any sign info on its map..

I really need suggestions. I couldn't find the link to emulator that has been mentioned here. But this must be activated via coding somehow and it shouldn't be dependent on the map data. I only want the KAFAS2 to read and display signs.

1 - 20 of 381 Posts