BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts
Notting He need 11f not 14a
11F is possible, 14A is not. He ask for 14A. I assume he read KAFAS ECU and determined it was empty for 14A not 11F.

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts
Yes, you understood me correctly. I need exactly the FSC 14A (lane departure warning)for Kafas Mid G05 2020 year.
Right, it's LDW not SLI, but as I wrote, 14A is not possible. Sorry.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a G20 2019 with i-step version 03.2021. I have all the needed modules and aSLA is mostly enabled in the car and I can see all the options but it says that it's disabled in this country. I found in a few places coding to enable aSLA of which I only needed to apply a few in the SAS module. Now there is no country limitation (at least i-drive doesn't say anything), but I think the problem is that my SLI doesn't work. SLI never worked since I got the car, it always displayed "LIMIT" both on the instrument display and the hud. Could you please tell me how to activate SLI?

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts
I have a G20 2019 with i-step version 03.2021. I have all the needed modules and aSLA is mostly enabled in the car and I can see all the options but it says that it's disabled in this country. I found in a few places coding to enable aSLA of which I only needed to apply a few in the SAS module. Now there is no country limitation (at least i-drive doesn't say anything), but I think the problem is that my SLI doesn't work. SLI never worked since I got the car, it always displayed "LIMIT" both on the instrument display and the hud. Could you please tell me how to activate SLI?
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
So after talking with @shawnsheridan we figured out that the car already comes with SLI, but it's probably blocked because of the country. Does anyone know how to remove this block?
I did it before. I can try again

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have x5 2015 KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information can some one code this with fsc please?

·
Premium Member
41,500 Posts
i have x5 2015 KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information can some one code this with fsc please?
PM sent.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts