BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FSC Code Speed Limit Information

78412 407
I currently own a 2018 Shadow Edition M140i with Adaptive LED's and the KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information. I don't have the driving assistant specc'd but wondered if it's possible to have this feature added?

I think its called SLI for short?

Any help would be hugely appreciated
361 - 380 of 408 Posts
Hello! I need fsc for coding SLI on X4 F26 (and instructions if possible). I think it is the same as X3 F25. The car has kafas, i already have esys and cable. I hope someone can help!
PM sent.
Hello! I need fsc for coding SLI on X4 F26 (and instructions if possible). I think it is the same as X3 F25. The car has kafas, i already have esys and cable. I hope someone can help!
Hi! Can i have FSC code for F06?
PM sent.
Hi! Can i have FSC code for F06?
Hi Shawn, can you PM me with a quote for an FSC for SLI on an F15 please?
PM sent.
Hi Shawn, can you PM me with a quote for an FSC for SLI on an F15 please?
Hi! Can i have FSC code for G20 2022 3?
PM sent.
Hi! Can i have FSC code for G20 2022 3?
Hi! Can i have FSC (SLI)code for G31 2018?
x
PM sent
Hi! Can i have FSC code for G31 2018?
@shawnsheridan
can you pm about g01 2018 sli activation please, thanks
PM sent.
@shawnsheridan
can you pm about g01 2018 sli activation please, thanks
Hi Shawn- long time I’m away from here - hope you are ok

i just took delivery of a G02 X4 M40d
I thought it had SLI but it seems not
I have full navigation and some collision safety items so I suppose I have Kafas4 ?

can you help me understand how I can retrofit SLI without screwing up the car ??

thanks

john
PM sent.
Hi Shawn- long time I’m away from here - hope you are ok

i just took delivery of a G02 X4 M40d
I thought it had SLI but it seems not
I have full navigation and some collision safety items so I suppose I have Kafas4 ?

can you help me understand how I can retrofit SLI without screwing up the car ??

thanks

john
Hi Shawn - Can you throw any light on this please? I had SLI coded to my F06 (factory KAFAS2), went into dealer today for an EGR cooler recall, they replaced, but after the SLI only shows as 2 pairs of 3 dashed lines. BMW say they can find no errors and can't explain why it's not working. Any ideas???

Speedometer Gauge Automotive design Measuring instrument Trip computer
Looks like missing calertoficate. If want I can assist pm to check remotely status. Pm me
Hi Shawn - Can you throw any light on this please? I had SLI coded to my F06 (factory KAFAS2), went into dealer today for an EGR cooler recall, they replaced, but after the SLI only shows as 2 pairs of 3 dashed lines. BMW say they can find no errors and can't explain why it's not working. Any ideas???

View attachment 1076158
Hi, I'm searching for a Fsc code for SLI 8TH. I have a 520d.
Is there a generator?
Thanks in advance.
Nice forum!
PM sent info
Hi, I'm searching for a Fsc code for SLI 8TH. I have a 520d.
Is there a generator?
Thanks in advance.
Nice forum!
Reactions: LeleBMW
An FSC code generator exists for CIC i-drive, for F-series NBTevo no public generator exists. BMW dealer for genuine FSC code (can be expensive), 3rd party, eBay etc for a cheaper code.
Reactions: LeleBMW
Hi Adalbert_77, thanks for your reply. As soon as they connected to their system it disabled the SLi, they didn't go near any of those modules, didn't code or program anything. I argued the case with the dealer and they agreed - they have no hold over the car (no finance, no HP, no warranty agreement) and therefore no right to remove anything from my car. They recoded all modules to the latest software version, updated the HU to the latest version, enabled the SLi. All is working again. No cost to me or the dealer, falls back on either BMW UK or BMW GE.
361 - 380 of 408 Posts