BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FSC Code Speed Limit Information

78929 Views 411 Replies 157 Participants Last post by  Adalbert_77
I currently own a 2018 Shadow Edition M140i with Adaptive LED's and the KAFAS Camera but when driving I don't receive any speed limit information. I don't have the driving assistant specc'd but wondered if it's possible to have this feature added?

I think its called SLI for short?

Any help would be hugely appreciated
381 - 400 of 412 Posts
good to hear, nice driving :)
Hi Adalbert_77, thanks for your reply. As soon as they connected to their system it disabled the SLi, they didn't go near any of those modules, didn't code or program anything. I argued the case with the dealer and they agreed - they have no hold over the car (no finance, no HP, no warranty agreement) and therefore no right to remove anything from my car. They recoded all modules to the latest software version, updated the HU to the latest version, enabled the SLi. All is working again. No cost to me or the dealer, falls back on either BMW UK or BMW GE.
Hello! I need fsc for coding SLI on X6 G06
Hello! I need fsc for coding SLI on X4 F26
PM sent
Привет! Мне нужен fsc для кодирования SLI на G06.
Hi, Adalbert_77.
I need FSC to code/activate SLI in my G06.
Thanks.
PM sent
Hi, Adalbert_77.
I need FSC to code/activate SLI in my G06.
Thanks.
@shawnsheridan

I've got a 2015 F32 with Adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning, the car definitely has KAFAS2. I recently had my HU (originally ID4) converted to an ID6 with apple car play. My question is, if I change the vehicle order on E-SYS and calculate FP and then just click code for KAFAS2, KOMBU and HU_NBT2 would this interfere with my ID6 conversion and carplay or is it safe to just go ahead and click code? Not sure if the automatic calculation by E-SYS would override some of the coding done for the ID6 conversion. If it would override I'm assuming I'd just have to manually change the FDL in the 3 ECU's to enable SLI? I'm also wondering if you could help me out with an FSC for SLI.

Thanks in advance for your help
You can VO Code KAFAS2 and KOMBI. I would not VO Code NBT2, as FA is based on ID4 Head Unit, and it would override CarPlay, Screen Mirroring, etc. Coding.
@shawnsheridan

I've got a 2015 F32 with Adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning, the car definitely has KAFAS2. I recently had my HU (originally ID4) converted to an ID6 with apple car play. My question is, if I change the vehicle order on E-SYS and calculate FP and then just click code for KAFAS2, KOMBU and HU_NBT2 would this interfere with my ID6 conversion and carplay or is it safe to just go ahead and click code? Not sure if the automatic calculation by E-SYS would override some of the coding done for the ID6 conversion. If it would override I'm assuming I'd just have to manually change the FDL in the 3 ECU's to enable SLI? I'm also wondering if you could help me out with an FSC for SLI.

Thanks in advance for your help
hi!
Adalbert_77
shawnsheridan

A question. I have a car x5 g05
WBACV010509L19898
I want to encode SLI, aSLA
I can’t officially buy OEM FSC Code (due to their existence)
In the package is
S8TD Decoding Speed Limit Info
S8TR Decoding Additional Functions
Is there a solution?
It is important for me that the function works in Europe. I live in Latvia.
Thanks for the answer.
No way I know of since KAFAS4 High FSC Codes cannot be ordered.
hi!
Adalbert_77
shawnsheridan

WBACV010509L19898
In the package is
Is there a solution?
Thanks for the answer.
Can someone provide full FSC set for KAFAS2?
Pm sent
hi!
Adalbert_77
shawnsheridan

WBACV010509L19898
In the package is
Is there a solution?
Thanks for the answer.
Reactions: t1m
Thanks Shawn, I’ll try that. Do you also know where I could find/buy a FSC for SLI?

Cheers
You can VO Code KAFAS2 and KOMBI. I would not VO Code NBT2, as FA is based on ID4 Head Unit, and it would override CarPlay, Screen Mirroring, etc. Coding.
PM sent.
Thanks Shawn, I’ll try that. Do you also know where I could find/buy a FSC for SLI?

Cheers
Hi! Adalbert_77,
Thank you for your work. I recommend. Everything is at the highest level.
In my opinion one of the best solutions without emulators.
Reactions: Adalbert_77
Hello, where I can fino FSC or ancora other coding option to my 2016 F45? Vin is WBA2C71070V773054
You can have 7E SLI FSC Code. PM sent.
Hello, where I can fino FSC or ancora other coding option to my 2016 F45? Vin is WBA2C71070V773054
Hi!
i have a Mini Clubman F54 from 2016 equipped with KAFAS2 and i want to activate SLI. Can someone help me?
Thanks!
PM sent.
Hi!
i have a Mini Clubman F54 from 2016 equipped with KAFAS2 and i want to activate SLI. Can someone help me?
Thanks!
Reactions: zuruca
Hi there I have a 2018 m3 f80 onlu bought a month ago and the sli works now and again mainly not, it’s in at dealer now and not sorted ! Any suggestions? Thx
381 - 400 of 412 Posts