BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FSC Codes for Map Updates

26334 283
Hello everyone, i recently started learning about coding and programming of BMW cars. I decided to start learning about the IDrive systems. I was wondering if Map updates are easy to do, started looking online and saw that i need an FSC Code to allow the car to update the Maps through the USB port. Is there a way to get the FSC Code myself, i'm looking to make a business out of all of this, so i would like to do everything myself. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
1 - 20 of 284 Posts
Depends on Head Unit. PM sent.
Hi Shawn, I am looking for FSC code to activate Road Map Europe West NEXT 2022-1, I was using the FSC generator before, but can't find actual one, I can use E-SYS. Could you help me. My BMW is F10 2013 NBT unit.
Regards
Jacek
Depends on Head Unit. PM sent.
PM sent.
Hi Shawn, I am looking for FSC code to activate Road Map Europe West NEXT 2022-1, I was using the FSC generator before, but can't find actual one, I can use E-SYS. Could you help me. My BMW is F10 2013 NBT unit.
Regards
Jacek
Reactions: Mecca281
I managed already, downloaded lookup.xml and used my old FSC code generator.
Regards,
Jacek
Hello everyone, I'm trying to activate Road map Europe West Route 2022-2, but with the code that comes out of the FSC generator I am told that it is wrong. can someone help me?
My car's VIN is as follows: WBA2C51060V670843.
Since I tried to update the old map no longer works but the page for entering the activation code always appears.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
You waste your time. FSC Generator cannot make valid working ROUTE FSC Codes. PM sent.
Hello everyone, I'm trying to activate Road map Europe West Route 2022-2, but with the code that comes out of the FSC generator I am told that it is wrong. can someone help me?
My car's VIN is as follows: WBA2C51060V670843.
Since I tried to update the old map no longer works but the page for entering the activation code always appears.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
Same here, I started the process of upgrading my ENTRY_NAV CIC to 2020, and get stuck on the activation code request. Any help would be appreciated
#
You waste your time. FSC Generator cannot make valid working ROUTE FSC Codes. PM sent.
Hello shawnsheridan i have samo questions about bmw maps can you pm me?
Same here, I started the process of upgrading my ENTRY_NAV CIC to 2020, and get stuck on the activation code request. Any help would be appreciated
#

Hello shawnsheridan i have samo questions about bmw maps can you pm me?
PM sent.
Hello @shawnsheridan,

can you help me with map udpate?
Hello @shawnsheridan , I have NBT EVO ID5, can you help me with the FSC so I can update my map? Many thanks
PM sent.
Hello @shawnsheridan , I have NBT EVO ID5, can you help me with the FSC so I can update my map? Many thanks
Hello together,
can someone help me to get a FSC code? I'm looking for a FSC code for Europe Map EVO 2022-1, Thanks
PM sent.
Hello together,
can someone help me to get a FSC code? I'm looking for a FSC code for Europe Map EVO 2022-1, Thanks
Hello @shawnsheridan,

I am trying to update a map via USB update but I end up with "Connect USB with Correct activation Code". Currently I have 2017-3, and I want to update to 2021-3. Details are:
Europe
BMW Group
Road Map EUROPE EVO 2017-3
NBTevo_L172521

VIN: 3D22033

Can you help me with the FSC so I can update my map? Many thanks
PM sent.
Hello @shawnsheridan,

I am trying to update a map via USB update but I end up with "Connect USB with Correct activation Code". Currently I have 2017-3, and I want to update to 2021-3. Details are:
Europe
BMW Group
Road Map EUROPE EVO 2017-3
NBTevo_L172521

VIN: 3D22033

Can you help me with the FSC so I can update my map? Many thanks
Hi, someone can help me or get FSC code? I'm looking for a FSC code for Europe Map Way 2022-1.

Thanks
1 - 20 of 284 Posts