BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
61 - 80 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
Hello I need your help please I have installed I want to remove the DE.fsc file from my NBT browser to be able to generate the update key for the Road map europe west 2022-2 and there is no way to connect my E-sys or BMWAI V3.4 with my F46 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 it's a headache 🤒 but it's cool to investigate 😋😋 So if you don't mind, could you provide me with a BMWAI download link compatible with my F46 or else I'll leave you my VIN to request a key if you'd be kind! VIN :WBA2E71070P934260 Thank you.
You waste your time. Car has ENTRYNAV (ROUTE) Head Unit, not NBT (NEXT) Head Unit. It has no DE File. PM sent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ah okay, I misunderstood the topic 😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️I'm a bit new at this 😬 So I can't get the key to update my browser!!? I have sent the VIN !! I don't know if it's possible to get it out or not !🤷🏻‍♂️can you give me a hand please 🙌

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
ah okay, I misunderstood the topic 😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️I'm a bit new at this 😬 So I can't get the key to update my browser!!? I have sent the VIN !! I don't know if it's possible to get it out or not !🤷🏻‍♂️can you give me a hand please 🙌
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
😅Sorry for the inconvenience 😬but I haven't received any PM (E-mail) yet! I say it in case you have sent it.
Thank’s.
Sent again.

·
Registered
F25 20d 2016
2 Posts
Hello,

Would you please advise if these FSC codes fit the retrofitted entrynav head unit? With a CAN-filter I mean. And is there any chance to activate navi on this retrofitted unit with FSC code instead of the filter?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
Hello,

Would you please advise if these FSC codes fit the retrofitted entrynav head unit? With a CAN-filter I mean. And is there any chance to activate navi on this retrofitted unit with FSC code instead of the filter?

Thanks
No. ROUTE Map FSC Code is only 1 of 3 FSC Codes required for Navigation. To activate all FSC Codes without an emulator (filter), you would need the other 2 FSC Codes issued by BMW AG for your VIN, which is why you need an emulator (filter) to use OEM Donor FSC Codes.

·
Registered
F25 20d 2016
2 Posts
No. ROUTE Map FSC Code is only 1 of 3 FSC Codes required for Navigation. To activate all FSC Codes without an emulator (filter), you would need the other 2 FSC Codes issued by BMW AG for your VIN, which is why you need an emulator (filter) to use OEM Donor FSC Codes.
Thank you for the answer. But am I still able to update the maps to 2022-2 with a code issued for the original headunit donor vehicle vin number?

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
Thank you for the answer. But am I still able to update the maps to 2022-2 with a code issued for the original headunit donor vehicle vin number?
Yes. PM sent.

·
Registered
F31 316D
2 Posts
Hi everybody, although I am new here, I am reading this tread with a lot of interest as I encountered the same issue updating my Entrynav maps with a wrong FSC code believing it was NBT :cautious:

Can you help me with a code for Roadmap West Europe 2022-2 for VIN WBA3K91040F911162? Would be much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
Hi everybody, although I am new here, I am reading this tread with a lot of interest as I encountered the same issue updating my Entrynav maps with a wrong FSC code believing it was NBT :cautious:

Can you help me with a code for Roadmap West Europe 2022-2 for VIN WBA3K91040F911162? Would be much appreciated!
PM sent.

Reactions: St.Elmo

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
Reactions: ivang80

·
Premium Member
45,071 Posts
I have champ2 nav ( its entrynav or something like that ) i need fsc codes to enable nav and update. Is it possible ?
You have CHAMP2. ENTRYNAV is different. PM sent.

61 - 80 of 145 Posts