Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF has an '06 3.0i that's having an issue with the fuel pump. The car died on Sunday and we had to get a tow. The past few days I have done a fuel pressure test (no pressure), So I put a new fuel pump relay in on Tuesday and it's still not getting pressure. Replaced the fuel pump today and it's not turning on and pumping fuel.

So I've dwindled it down to something preventing the fuel pump from turning on. Is there anything I'm missing or that I should try? Any advice is welcome. Also if you know any threads that can help then it would be greatly appreciated as well.

·
Registered
821 Posts
My GF has an '06 3.0i that's having an issue with the fuel pump. The car died on Sunday and we had to get a tow. The past few days I have done a fuel pressure test (no pressure), So I put a new fuel pump relay in on Tuesday and it's still not getting pressure. Replaced the fuel pump today and it's not turning on and pumping fuel.

So I've dwindled it down to something preventing the fuel pump from turning on. Is there anything I'm missing or that I should try? Any advice is welcome. Also if you know any threads that can help then it would be greatly appreciated as well.
Did you check the fuse?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I checked the 25a fuse for the fuel. It didnt look blown out though so I didn't bother to change it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts