BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my March build 335 sedan in on July 5 due to bad fuel pump symptoms. Got a call from the dealer yesterday stating the part was in. How can it be that certain parts of the country people wait for well over a month (or two) for this part and here it was only 3.5 weeks? Was there a miraculous production of HPFPs that were only shipped to CA?:dunno:

·
Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
728 Posts
I took my March build 335 sedan in on July 5 due to bad fuel pump symptoms. Got a call from the dealer yesterday stating the part was in. How can it be that certain parts of the country people wait for well over a month (or two) for this part and here it was only 3.5 weeks? Was there a miraculous production of HPFPs that were only shipped to CA?:dunno:
I read a post a few days ago that a whole bunch of fuel pumps were sent/being sent over here, and that the shortage and long wait times should be a thing of the past. Time will tell if that is the case.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I read a post a few days ago that a whole bunch of fuel pumps were sent/being sent over here, and that the shortage and long wait times should be a thing of the past. Time will tell if that is the case.
What I'm wondering - before I order a new car - if failure of the fuel pump is a thing of the past (or at least pretty rare).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts