Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahh. my coworkers just threw me a surprise baby shower .....for my new car!! even had pink fuzzy dice and a cake and baby wipes (lil armor all wipes for the interior)......sorry..it was just too funny
:D :D :lmao:
 

·
Parking Spot Maven
Joined
·
2,831 Posts
That is classic... never heard of such a thing. Sounds like you have nice co-workers! :D

--SONET
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
.....a single guy getting an office party in his honor without having to:

1. "Buy the cow"?
2. Spawn an offspring?
3. Retire?

Wow!!! That's intriguing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
SamBeau said:
.....a single guy getting an office party in his honor without having to:

1. "Buy the cow"?
2. Spawn an offspring?
3. Retire?

Wow!!! That's intriguing.
LOL :lmao: I want a party!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby... enjoy the late nights, the poopie diapers and when your baby cries just hug him and love him....

Don't forget to feed him, lubricate him and powder him, many happy years to come....

P.S. Make sure you dispose of those poopie diapers responsibly. :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,077 Posts
Sabrina said:
Congratulations on your new baby... enjoy the late nights, the poopie diapers and when your baby cries just hug him and love him....

Don't forget to feed him, lubricate him and powder him, many happy years to come....

P.S. Make sure you dispose of those poopie diapers responsibly. :p :p
You have way too much time on your hands. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Mystikal said:


You have way too much time on your hands. :p
You are just mad cause I thought of it first... :tsk: :rolleyes:

Phhfffllurrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p :p ;)
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
10,856 Posts
You just have to wonder about someone who uses the word "lubricate" in the context of babies.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Nick325xiT said:
You just have to wonder about someone who uses the word "lubricate" in the context of babies.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Have you ever heard of Vaseline before???? :rolleyes: :dunno:

Hey.... at least I don't have a bug bite on my eye lid and look silly, so there!!!!!! :p :p :p
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
10,856 Posts
Sabrina said:

Hey.... at least I don't have a bug bite on my eye lid and look silly, so there!!!!!! :p :p :p
As to whether or not you look silly, I can't comment... I've never seen you. :p
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top