BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife turned to me, out of the blue, and said to me "We aren't ever going to have anything other than a BMW now, are we?"

Reply: "Of course not? You think that when the time comes to trade in the 330, I'm going to go for a Nissan Sentra?"

Sometimes, my wife is a silly monkey.

·
What to do...?
648 Posts
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
gene2598 said:
Wife turned to me, out of the blue, and said to me "We aren't ever going to have anything other than a BMW now, are we?"

Reply: "Of course not? You think that when the time comes to trade in the 330, I'm going to go for a Nissan Sentra?"

Sometimes, my wife is a silly monkey.
You are the silly. She just wanted to make sure, in a woman's un-obvious kind of way. :rofl: :rofl:

She may be seriously considering having kids with you now. ;)

·
In Driving Heaven
2,772 Posts
Perhaps she wants her own BMW. :dunno: :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spectre said:
Perhaps she wants her own BMW. :dunno: :D
I know that she does. She wants one of the new 1 series. Nice car, I have been pretty impressed with them so far.

·
Hofmeister kink ftw!1!!1!
1,482 Posts
I bought my wife a Mini for Christmas. It's a BMW, sort of :)

I offered her the chance to drive a 325 convertible, but for her it was no competition between that and the Mini S convertible.

·
In cubicle hell
550 Posts
:rofl:

same here - wife used to drive a van (supplied by the company) and bought a Mini when she changed jobs - never going back to anything else

·
Spelling Impaired
5,658 Posts
My wife used to feel the same way until we bought our Sequoia... :tsk:

Now she won't even ride in our BMW when we go out without the kids...she insists on riding in "her" car. I get a pretty healthy ration of griping too when I use the Toyota to make the run to the garden store.

I have my car all to my self... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts