BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have one question about fuse box, maybe will sound stupid buuut im new with this any answer could help. The question is does fuse box need to be full with fuses or i should leave it like it is right now? There are free fuse sockets i dont know should i fill those or not. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Hello everyone. I have one question about fuse box, maybe will sound stupid buuut im new with this any answer could help. The question is does fuse box need to be full with fuses or i should leave it like it is right now? There are free fuse sockets i dont know should i fill those or not. Thank you.
All fuses are not needed for all cars, it depends on how your car was equipped. There are often fuse places which aren't in use, because car doesn't have such equipment in it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Do not fill them. The empty slots are not connected to anything. They are there because some cars have additional options that would have a fuse associated with it, also you can add more accessories that you may need a fuse for. There should be a list that shows you what all the fuses are for in your car and their location.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the ABS / ASC fuse socket is empty i dont know should i put the fuse or not, because i have ABS/ASC lights on my dash and there is no faulth codes and ive changed all sensors. (Sorry for my english)

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
One of the ABS / ASC fuse socket is empty i dont know should i put the fuse or not, because i have ABS/ASC lights on my dash and there is no faulth codes and ive changed all sensors. (Sorry for my english)
Your English is great.

Use the fuse chart to determine the correct amperage for the vacant fuse slots and try putting the correct size fuses in there.
Come back and tell us what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts