Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I have a new night vision3 camera, with CD (there are.Xml certificate and.Der certificate), it is through a BMW X5 (F15) VIN frame number to order, so the VIN frame on the certificate is X5, but my car is BMW 530LI (G38):bawling:.

I checked for G38 part number, the camera is suitable for G38 (66549322653), later I bought a new for G38 Control unit, the question is, can I take this camera connected to the G38? I know that because of the protection mechanism of the problem, can not work normally, but I want to know whether the normal programming, so that it can be programmed and then CAN BUS filter to realize the normal work.

If you can program, could you tell me how to add the certificate, in addition, except for the addition of VO, but also what programming?

I come from Chinese, may I ask how to buy CAN BUS filter?

Thank you very much for your help!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1. I tried to check FSC with Esys tool for NIVI, and got a set of VIN (WBAKS32060AB12345). It is neither a real VIN nor the VIN of the camera. I can't find the corresponding vehicle information on ISTA. Does it mean that this nivi control unit is new?

2. e-sys finds the NIVI module but I see no CAFD to FD code;

3. ISTA prompts error code 8004B0: no current code data is stored;

At present, I have the VIN and activation code of the donor car's camera. Can I code the NIVI by modifying the VIN in the FA of the car? . After coding, the control unit stores the VIN of the donor car, then activates the camera by activation code, and finally changes the VIN back to the original value. Is this feasible, how to operate, and when does it need to modify VO?

I have ISTA + 4.15 and E-sys 3.1 software and complete database (4.15.12).

Thanks and best regards

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hello mate, did you get anywhere with this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts