BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you order a G22 without run flats will the car be delivered with a spare tire? If so, how much trunk space will be lost?Does anyone have pictures? I see that there is a thread with a similar discussion about the G20.

Thanks,

-- Rich

·
Registered
199 Posts
Try using the “build your own” app online. When you select regular tires the spare comes up as an automatic option.

Bruce

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
I don't see a spare tire as an option on the G22 (4 Series coupe0 on the BMWUSA.com configurator. Also, the only non-run-flat tire option is performance tires. The G20 (3 Series sedan) offers both a spare tire and also all-season non-run flat tires as options.

There are 4 Series price and ordering guides out now. They don't show a spare tire offered, either.

·
Registered
161 Posts
M340 G20 without run flats and have a spare. It does take up a decent amount of room depth wise but it’s fine for day to day life. Should I need more space the spare is easily removable without much drama.

My previous 330 has RFT and after replacing the 5th one due to bubbles I ditched them and will never ever get them again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts