BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
next gen 5 Series exposed

In the latest video from BMW the next generation G30 5 Series front fendor is fully exposed. The side vent is a prominent part of the body design. The black color of the vent, fender mounted M badge, M badge wheels and blue brake calipers indicate this car has the M Sport package.

With a few members of Bimmerfest having already seen the production car we're getting very close to the official debut.

·
Can has cheezburger
2,081 Posts
Those are some sexy rims! I also like the pronounced vent on the side. Can't wait to see it in the flesh...errr metal.

·
Registered
599 Posts
next gen 5 Series exposed

In the latest video from BMW the next generation G30 5 Series front fendor is fully exposed. The side vent is a prominent part of the body design. The black color of the vent, fender mounted M badge, M badge wheels and blue brake calipers indicate this car has the M Sport package.

With a few members of Bimmerfest having already seen the production car we're getting very close to the official debut.
From that angle it looks like someone ran into the side of it

·
Registered
548 Posts
I like it overall - digging the vent on the side - thank god no hockey stick.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I'm not digging the ///M logo on the fender unless that's an M car. It used to be M would only be on the items made my M which is why it would be found on wheels and MT shift knobs. Now it's on everything including door sills and it's kinda blingy.

·
Registered
12,930 Posts
I'm not digging the ///M logo on the fender unless that's an M car. It used to be M would only be on the items made my M which is why it would be found on wheels and MT shift knobs. Now it's on everything including door sills and it's kinda blingy.
M now stands for Marketing.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I hope black wheels are an option on the M-Sport model this time around!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts