BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,941 Posts

Sighted just 90 min ago between Oakland and Castro Valley....

....the end is near......
really, looks pretty bright outside for being in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Banned
10,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

After a long drive from Turlock, and in my horrified shock, there was no photo op a-fore the thing exited and disappeared into the Midnight gloom.

No, I have no actual photo, so Googled an example. God save us, LA has purchased....what was it?....200 of the loathsome beasts......

·
Registered
588 Posts

After a long drive from Turlock, and in my horrified shock, there was no photo op a-fore the thing exited and disappeared into the Midnight gloom.

No, I have no actual photo, so Googled an example. God save us, LA has purchased....what was it?....200 of the loathsome beasts......
In that case, I may be sorry about my Castrated Valet remark.. I'm not from the USA. As a typical Canadian, let me say again: "Sorry"

(Edit: In reviewing my comments on your comments, I can see that some might attach "Castrated Valet" to the car and driver, as opposed to a place. Perhaps you could ask the Po-lice how they might feel about it all on the next encounter.)

·
Premium Member
6,882 Posts

Sighted just 90 min ago between Oakland and Castro Valley....

....the end is near......
I think those wheels look great with the custom paint scheme. :D

·
Warning - Thin Air
1,754 Posts
Why am I not surprised they are not selling. I think they rank up there with the Aztek. Does some government agency require electric cars to be ugly?

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Shamu, is that you? Did anybody check Sea World? He still in?

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,704 Posts
Looks like something Erik Estrada would drive if he PO'ed the sergeant and was assigned to meter maid duty.

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
My reaction to googling what someone's dream car from another thread with red leather and red paint would look like in real life.
Where in my post did I wrote it was me dream car? I also wrote that i was board at work, I just wish people who stop putting words in peoples mouths.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts