BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zeemax styling at it's best!

I wish I get to drive something like this soon!

Thy shall work hard!

Thy shall work very hard!

They shall work very very hard! :flipoff:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
buyme///M5 said:

:lmao: Ok Snoop..... (btw,i wonder if he has a Bimmer) :dunno:
Have you seen his Cadillac in the Welcome to Atlanta Remix video? The badge actually says "Snoop DeVille". :lmao:

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
WTH?

The fenders look like they tried to take an E36 and go backwards to an E30 M3. :lmao:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I live right next to snoop dogg... he lives 5-10 min walking distance.. and 1 min if u drive.. unfortunately he doesnt have any BMW's.. He has a couple BENZ's CL500, S500, a few navigators, that red caddy, two 996 911 carerras, and a few others... but i have not seen a BMW at his house yet..:dunno:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I live in a suburb about 25-30 miles from Los angeles... Snoops house im talking about is not the one in MTV cribs... that is his Monclair home.. this house im talking about is where his family stays... i always see his lil kids playing outside... and the front of his house is always posted up by his bodyguards...No one really bothers him here... as for other stars.. I am not sure about that... i asked the security guard b4 and he said something about a major league baseball player that lives up here.. but i forgot his name... im not a big fan of baseball... :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts